Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Five


1. Yeah!!! It's the weekend! And it is going to be a great weekend! LSU opening game is TOMORROW!!! I wasn't paying much attention to that fact until this week, and now I am just SO excited for football to be back!! GEAUX TIGERS! (and Saints, even though they played like garbage last night)

2. Chris is also coming home for the weekend. His work schedule had been C-R-A-Z-Y, for pretty much the last 2 months. He's been home 13 days in the month of August and 7 of those were for the wedding. Glad he could make it.

3. Along with LSU football starting tomorrow, dove season is opening. Not that I give two wahoos about hunting anything, but I know Chris does. He loves hunting and I am happy he will be able to enjoy something he loves. Down side- even when he is "home" on the weekends, he won't be at home. He will be in a dove field, duck blind or deer stand.

4. I am also house sitting starting today. I enjoy house sitting, but do not enjoy packing. It is hard to pack up for a week and try to remember everything you might possibly need while you are staying in someone's house. Oh well. And I will be the temporary owner of a dog for one week! Yay! Though Libby isn't much of a cuddler...

5. LSU game tomorrow and a pool day before that. I am whipping up a fabulous dip for the football party. Chris will be home tonight = date night! [I am craving Mexican :)]. Church Sunday and Sunday School fellowship Sunday night annnnnnnnnd no work Monday!! Told ya it was going to be a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment