Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life as of now...

Sooo...I thought I would start a blog! Obviously.


So I graduated from college! Now what? I think I should have started this blog after graduation, but it just hit me today that I should write down all my fabulous thoughts about grad school, where life is taking me, other thoughts and interesting happenings. And while I try and figure out what the heck I am going to do with my life!? This should be an interesting journey....


So to catch you up to speed...

Crystin and myself graduated in May '09! YAY! And we had to wear super cute shoes!


Then all the girls went to the beach!

Then I started graduate school to earn my Master of Science in Human Services Administration. More on that later...


Then a trip to Lafayette, LA with besties...

Then a mission trip to Cordoba, Mexico with Broadmoor and the fam...

A wedding here and there and a some nights out with friends....and that brings me to NOW! I am one essay away from finishing my first semester of grad school. I have so much to learn in school, at work and in life! But somehow I just know everything will work out... LOTS more to come :)



1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Welcome to the blog world! I have a blog, but I'll send you the link in an e-mail... I don't want creepy scary men to stumble on it :-) Enjoy grad school! You are more dedicated than me - when I was done with college I was OUT of there!

    ReplyDelete