Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday 6!

1. I know it has been a while since I blogged. So I'm doing a Saturday 6 instead of Friday 5! :)

2. I LOOOOVE the beautiful weather we have had. Thank you Lord for Spring time!! :)

3. I am going shopping with my girls and to watch a baseball game! I love shopping, and my girls and baseball! :)

4. I had a really busy, yet productive week at work. But I don't mind being busy as long as it is productive. So yay for work! :)

5. I am half way through this semester in grad school! I just finished week 7 and I can't wait for this to be over! But i'm half way there and only 4 classes left! :)

6. I have the best boyfriend! We had date night last night. He took me to eat crawfish which I have been DYING to eat. Then we bought a movie to watch, but of course I fell asleep. But he just let me sleep and woke me up to say bye. Sweet boy. I am lucky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment