Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No excuses...

It's been a looooong while since I have blogged. I didn't even look at the last date because I am sure it is shameful. I have all these great blog ideas and titles in my head..(Help!, Forgiveness, Grandparents, The Little Things, Purpose, Spring break, etc)- but I can't make myself sit still long enough to write! BUT I don't have an excuse. Sure I've been busy, who isn't these days, but nothing so Earth shattering that I can't just sit and have a moment to myself to collect my thoughts and write.

But a quick run down on life...
School- I am officially half way through this semester. I have an A in both classes as of now, and I don't plan on changing that. The schedule for the summer and next fall has been posted. There are no classes for me this summer. And it looks like I will have 2 classes in the Fall and 2 classes next spring and then I will GRADUATE, AGAIN! Yay! 33 hours, 2 years, and working full time, I'd like to think not too shabby. Of course the next question...And then what? Well, I have lots of ideas floating around in my head about that, but I'll keep them to myself for now.

Work- Work is great. But I think now that it is spring time and warm, it is really starting to hit me that: no I don't get to play outside on pretty afternoons, or lay out after lunch, or play tennis in the afternoons, or go to the 4 o'clock baseball games. :( I hate being inside when it is so pretty outside. Especially when all my friends are out playing in the sunshine! But I guess one day they will have to grow up too and then maybe it won't be so bad. Anywho, I digress. Back to work, work is good. Really getting a grasp on everything. Being able to do things with ease now and without someone having to tell me to, or how to do it. We just got done with the audit. YIKES! You CPA, math people are ewie! I can never imagine doing that. Other than that our annual report and celebration will be in April and I am helping with that a lot!

Life- Other than school and work, there is just "life." And my life is fabulous! (Speaking of Life, there is a new show on the Discovery Channel called, you guessed it - Life. It is soooo cool and interesting. And I am not a Discovery channel type of person, but I do like this.) Anywho, life is great. We all have ups and downs, but my ups definitely out-do my downs. No complaints! And I am thankful everyday!!

Maybe one day I will get to all those topics listed above...

No comments:

Post a Comment