Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Five

1. I have THE best idea for part of my bridesmaid's gifts. I love it! And I want to tell someone, which would usually be one of the bridesmaids. But I can't tell them. This gift will taunt me until I can give it to them.

2. Wedding planning is more or less wrapping up. We haev to do tuxes, finalize flowers, shoes for everyone, a veil, transportation,. I mean that's almost done, right?

3. I am ready for the showers to start!! It's not even about the gifts and stuff. But I feel like once I have showers to go to it will really feel like I am getting married! Right now, it sorta feels like this big stressful event I am planning- that is forever away!

4. I am so over school. Ugh. I'm in week 4 of 16. Ugh. Too. much. reading. Ugh.

5.169 days!!!

1 comment:

  1. I got your save the date in the mail - SO cute! And yes, that is definitely almost done. But knowing you, when those things are done, you are going to find more stuff to be done... but at least it's fun, right???

    ReplyDelete