Thursday, June 7, 2012

Schofield-Slaughter Wedding

One of my best friends, Rachel, got married this weekend. Chris and I had so much fun attending all the festivities and I could not be more happy for Rach! It was so great seeing old friends, growing relationships with new friends and just having a plan ol' good time. 

Steph and I getting ready!
And Ellen and I getting ready!
Chris and I at the reception!
The Steadmans and The Erwins!
The bride!
Need a pom? Rachel and Patrick got to their get away car with a wave of purple and gold pom poms!
I had so much fun with Ellen this weekend. And while Ellen and I did wedding stuff all weekend, Clay and Chris got to hang out and get to know each other. Turns out they both love golf, hunting, fishing and being great husbands to us girls! So glad we got to hang out this weekend.

Wedding events started Thursday with a fish fry. Then Friday I took off work (WOO!), and we had the bridal luncheon, a nail party and the rehearsal and dinner that night. All the girls had breakfast at Strawn's Saturday morning and it was just perfect. I loved just relaxing with a gooooood breakfast and some great friends. After breakfast we ran a few errands and then went to the hair salon. Then it was time for make-up and the wedding! The reception was of course a blast and Chris and I had a great time dancing.

I am so excited Rachel and Patrick tied the knot! I wish them all the best! Here's to you Che! 

No comments:

Post a Comment