Saturday, October 20, 2012

I forgot to mention...

I know I have forgot to mention a lot of things lately. But it's 1:30 p.m. and I am laying in bed watching the Tigers beat A&M. (That's just at this moment. With the Tigers, anything can happen, and that includes losing.) So there is no better time than the present to catch you up...

I forgot to mention...

We had a house warming party! Way back in September, our loan agent hosted a party for us. All I had to do was clean the house and send her the invitation list!

Yummy and cute cake!
Tiger stripes!
So blessed by great friends at the party!

One of the gifts we got was a lemon tree! I really don't know why, but I have always wanted on. They are just cute trees.

I forgot to mention... our BGroup had a bowling night that was too much fun. We had SO many folks show up! This is the girls' silly pic:
Chris and I babysat this little nugget one night. He was so good for us!


And then this little nugget came over and tuckered out during the LSU game. Precious.

The Revel came and went. I went a total of 5 times. Yup, f-i-v-e. One Sunday evening concert, two lunch dates and 2 Pepsi shifts for Junior League. Whew. It was a good Revel and excellent weather. And I am sure I gaine 20 pounds from the food. It's just all so good! 

My dear, sweet friend Rachel is getting married in just a few short weeks! Mom and I made a quick (like less than 24 hours) trip to Houston for her shower. Of course it had an Audrey Hepburn theme. 
Rachel and her mommy. 
So see, I HAVE been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment