Friday, September 11, 2009

Nathan's Triathalon


I have no idea who or how many people read my blog. But I know and believe in the power of prayer, so I wanted to share this with everyone who may be reading this.


My friend Nathan George has been diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia. He is 21 years old and an amazing person and friend. One of those guys that would do anything for any of his friends. I know he can and will beat this but he is going to need all the support and prayer he can get. He has his own blog type thing called a Caringbride. He tells his story and his battle. I encourage you to read his story and see the courage and strength he has. Just before he was diagnosed Nathan began competeing and training for triathalons. He considers his battle with leukemia his greatest race yet. And this is one I know he will win!


So when you are saying your prayers in the morning or night, send one up for Nathan.
Me, Nathan and Krysta on St. Patrick's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment