Thursday, September 24, 2009

Never Ever!

So I never ever though I would actually give up my blackberry, but I did! I got an iPhone a few days ago and I think I am going to like it. Once I figure out all the odds and ends I think we will become great friends! And I currently have fake nails on, and once those come off it will be a lot easier to type on! Haha!

I never ever thought I would say this but... I am looking forward to FALL/WINTER! and the weather it will bring! Now I love little dresses and cute swim suites but I am ready to wear cute jackets and long sleeve shirts! I'm ready to curl up on the couch under the blankets, wait I do that in July too....Or sit by the fire, wait I don't have a fireplace....Well anyway I am ready for it to be cool!! I'm ready to bundle up! Ready to put on sweatshirts and bunches of layers and go to football games! And in the spring, go to baseball games with Crystin and snuggle up under about six blankets! And drink our Starbucks! This is me and the girls at the La. Tech Indy Bowl last year...BRRRR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment