Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

I know it is past Thanksgiving and officially the Christmas season, but I forgot to post what I am thankful for on Thanksgiving Day. Now this list could go on and on since I am so blessed. But I'll try to not make this the longest post everrrrrr...

I am thankful for... a God who loves me and sent His son to die for me and give me eternal life after I leave this CrAzY world we live in.
...having a wonderful, loving family.
...amazing friends who love me no matter what and are always there for me when I need them.
...living in the most privileged country in the world.
...food, water, shelter, clothing, car, cell phone, little things I take for granted everyday!
...a job! These days, it is a precious thing to have and not only a job but a good one, with people I like and who share the same morals and values as I do.

These are just the basic, generics but I could go on forever. I am so blessed by everythign in my life and try my hardest not to take it all for granted. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment