Monday, February 1, 2010

February???

February 1st?! Where did you come from? I thought New Year's Eve was yesterday!? Goodness! Well now that January is over I have a new blog count for the month. So I am starting off on the right foot for February!


Four Funny Facts for February:
1. This title is an alliteration...the commencement of two or more stressed syllables of a word group either with the same consonant sound or sound group...I love grammar!
2. Even though I love grammar, I am still a horrible speller. I always hated February because I could never spell it! To this day I still have to double check myself. (I looked on my Outlook calendar today).
3. My best friend since birth, birthday is in February. When I was a kid her birthday and the Valentine's Day Scooby Doo card exchange at school was all I could relate to February.
4. Valentine's Day is coming up soon. I did a little shopping and I think my idea is quite clever. We shall see...
5. I changed my alliteration to Four Funny Facts for February when I couldn't think of a fifth one...

Well tomorrow is Groundhog's day. I think it should be a holiday. I would like to take off work and go have a chat with the groundhog and make sure he doesn't see his shadow. Or do I want him to see his shadow? Whichever it is I don't want 6 more weeks of winter! I am ready for SUN!!

Got that Mr. Groundhog?

No comments:

Post a Comment