Today was a "snow day." And I use that term very loosely, considering there was no snow or icicles. Maybe a little ice on the roofs of houses, but that's about it. Maybe it was treacherous wintery weather elsewhere, but not at my house- or at the University. But whatever. I got the day off. So things to do on my snow day:
1. Sleep til 9:30.
2. Check e-mails, forward them on.
3. See early bird movie with mom and Chris. Early as n 10:50! haha. Country Strong was good though! I like Gwyneth Paltrow a lot more now.
4. Chick-fil-a lunch date!
5. Browse Best Buy and Dick's to waste time and money.
6. Of course, Walmart run.
7. Spend the rest of the afternoon lazy, reading a book.
8. Head out to watch the National Championship game with the parentals and friends. Too bad LSU isn't playing. But go SEC!
Successful snow day!