Saturday, October 22, 2011

What a day!

What a great day!

Mom and I ran a 5K thus morning. I ran the whole time and it was my best time ever- 29:51. Pretty proud. The gym I used to go to hosted it and I saw a lot of people from the gym. Makes me want to get back into workin out. I don't want to quit over the holidays. Let's face it, everyone feels better about themselves when they're in shape. I don't want to lose that.

Then LSU played Auburn and pretty much beat the snot out of them. Awesome. I CAN NOT WAIT until the Alabama game. It's going to be an amazing game.

Then Chris and I went to Pie Works and had some yummy pizza and now we are watching the Rangers game- which isn't going fabulously, but it's early.

My pjs are on, my teeth are brushed and I am snuggled on the couch. There is a good chance I will not see the end of this game. Ahhhhhh, goodnight world.

P.S. Chris fixed my car and we didn't even have to take it to the shop! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment