Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Five

1. I hate when I have 2 Friday Five posts back - to- back. It makes me feel like a slacker because I haven't blogged in over a week. Except in this case, when it has been 2 weeks! oops.

2. Girls trip to Baton Rouge and New Orleans. Beginning in T- 1 hours. Enough said.

3. Trust. I think trust is one of the most important qualities any person can have. It is valuable in a friendship and relationships.

4. My grandfather had a pacemaker surgery yesterday. I hate hospitals and seeing him down. It's just not him. But he is out of the hospital and on his way home today. Knowing him, he was so ready to be out of that place he ran out the door!

5. I continue to the God for the beautiful Spring weather he has given us!!! I think I ate dinner outside twice this week! Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment