Saturday, July 31, 2010

1 year!

I just realized that it has been 1 year and 3 days since I started blogging! I am pretty impressed with myself. It was patchy here and there, but I did complete a year! And what a year it has been!
  • I have completed all but 4 classes of my Master's
  • I started a new job at The Foundation
  • I started dating my sweet boyfriend Chris
  • Watched Nathan battle for a year! (and he's winning!)
  • Recently, started running.
  • Went to Mexico again.
  • Continued updating my townhouse

I guess the list could go on and on. But it is interesting to look back and see everything I have written about. And then remember things I didn't write about. I am just beginning to grow up and learn about myself so I am sure there will be plenty more good blogging stories in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment