Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

Ahhhh...Labor Day, a wonderful long week-end to spend doing whatever you want!! For Labor Day this year the fam (plus Hannah and Chris) went to Galveston. We chose Galveston because it is a shorter drive than Florida, but still THE BEACH! Woo! We stayed at a fabulous little place on the West Pointe of Galveston. It was sooo pretty:


Like I said SO pretty.

So we got down there LATE Thursday night after work. After a rousing trip to Randall's Grocery Store at 11:30 p.m. we made it to the condo-unpacked-and crashed. Friday, I woke up ready to get my tan on! Mom and I headed to the pool but it was slightly cloudy. With patchy clouds and Dad and Chris almost to the condo (and it being lunch time) we headed in.

Dad got there and then CHRIS!! WOO!! It had been 2 long weeks since I had seen him! We got to eat dinner and I gave him a tour of the pool and the beach! It was great to have him back for the weekend!!

Saturday a friend of Dad's asked if we would like to go on a boat ride. Well heck ya!
3 Bedrooms, 2 bath

Love. Love. Love the boat ride! And the boat!!

Sunday was 100% layout day. I was in the sun from 9:30 to about 3:00. Whoa. I totally had the raccoon eyes to prove it. That's right, I didn't take my sunglasses off the ENTIRE time I laid out. Brilliant, I know.

And then of course we had beach pictures:


Awesome weekend at the beach. And I even got to do a little shopping on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment