Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You may now call me Director

I have mentioned here (number 2) and there about a new job on the horizon.

Well you can officially call me Jennifer, the Director of Media and Public Relations at Louisiana State University in Shreveport!!!

I know it's a mouth full but you will get use to it :)

I am so uberly super excited to be starting this new job! It is exactly what I got my degree in and exactly why I chose that major. It is everything I wanted in a career! I feel like I have won a prize! I feel so lucky to be able to do exactly what I want to do!

Things I know I will love about my new job:
1. I already know everyone in the office and I love them and they love me!
2. I get off work ar 4:30!
3. I am 1.7 miles or 4 minutes from my house! Talk about saving gas money! Wooo Hooo!
4. I get two weeks off at Christmas! Seriously!
5. I get to be on campus with students and young people and promote a school I went to and enjoyed!

Things I might have to get used to:
1. A much heavier work load
2. Operating an office with a budget- (I can do it just have never had to)
3. Honestly, that's all I can think of...I just know I am going to love it!

There are always going to be good days, and not so good days. But I know I will enjoy every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment