Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Calm before the storm...

My life is insane. I know I say that a lot, but seriously. It is in.sane. 

I have determined that wedding planning is the reason God intended for people to only get married once. There is no way in the world I would want to do this all again. I will be more than willing to help all my friends, as long as I don't have to make any decisions. LAWDY, I am tired of making decisions.

But I think I have dotted every i and crossed every t, and I don't have anything to do tonight. Well, I do have a few things, but I am not having to run around all over the place. I have some bags to pack and clothes to wash, but I can at least be at home for that. 

This is what they would call the calm before the storm. I am home tonight, but tomorrow it.is.on. Work all day, one last dinner with Mom and Dad. A last little dinner just for us. 

Thursday, thankfully, I am off work! But I won't be bored at home. No, no. Car wash, oil change, meet with minister, finishing packing, finish up details at Hill Country. 

AND THEEEEEEN, girls' night! We started a tradition. (Well it's only happened once, but it will be a tradition. How many times does something have to happen for it to be a tradition???) The accountability group of girls from high school got together the Thursday night before Lindsay's wedding last year. So, we're going to do that again this year! And it is a surprise to me! I can't wait!! I didn't have to plan a single thing. All Lauren told me was "Pick you up at 6:30 and bring your swim suite." So that only makes me a wee bit nervous, but I can't wait!! 

Friday is busy busy too! Bridal tea at 11 and nails after that. Then the rehearsal that night! Can't wait for the fiesta at Hill Country! 

And Saturday is the big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment