Sunday, July 17, 2011

What I did this weekend...

NOTHING! I did nothing this weekend. And it.was.awesome. 

I mean not completely nothing, I did shower and actually put on make up and went to church. But I did everything on my own schedule- not rushing to the next meeting/appointment/store. 

Saturday was spent at the pool with mom. Reading. Leisurely reading. Fabulous. And I ate the chicken salad with fruit yum! Saturday night i got to play with my brother's dog. (by the way, I need a dog.) 

Sunday was church, followed by Counter Culture. And theeeeeennn, nothing. I sat on my couch and indulged in trashy tv. I did pick up empty boxes, grilled turkey burgers and made a salad. But when you realize I have been at home for 8 hours and that's all I accomplished...i'd say that adds up to nothing. 

Anywho, it was great. And maybe I will go to bed and be completely rested for the week....yeah right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment