Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How awesome, I am not

What a stinkin crazy day!!! Work was ridiculous. Nothing went horribly wrong (for me), but after work was a whole other ballgame.

First I get in a fender bender. Not going into all the details of all that, but it was minor. No one was hurt. No one went crazy. It was fine. But I did get a flat tire. And it was a monster to change. Dad came to help and even the fender bender guy helped before dad got there! He was super nice to help. IT.WAS.SO.HOT. I got a little queasy at times.

So after two hours we got the spare tire on. Well the low tire signal was on, so we decided to stop by Walmart to get some air in the tires. In the process of that....I lock my keys in the car. No, I'm not kidding. No, it was not a joke. I really did lock my keys in the car. Lawd. So Dad drove me to the house, got the extra key. Drove back to Walmart. And I get in my car. Oh, and the air machine was broken anyway. So I drove out to my parents and Dad put in air in the tires out there.

Lawd.Have.Mercy.

What a day.

I know you are probably laughing now. But I assure you, it was not funny at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment