Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gone Fishing

Saturday, on my mini Spring Break, I went fishing with Dad. And later in the day my brother and Hannah met us out there. We went to Lake Caney, which is about 2 hours away. The lake was beautiful with calm, clear water.

Does my Dad know me or what? He "let" me organize all his baits! By type, size and color. He has a somewhat shameful collection of baits. So much bait, that it doesn't all fit in the 20something cases he has. My task was to restock the cases with the monstrous bag of bait that had been left out.  

Organized fishing bait :)

Once I figured out what kind of bait it was, it was easy to find the case. They were in alphabetical order. And that was all Dad's doing. Tell me the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Organized bait. Pretty colors.
Pretty water lillies.


Brother with the runt of the day. (Ok, he caught bigger ones too.)
Sunset on Lake Caney after we pulled the boat in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment