Monday, August 10, 2009

A new J-O-B!

I got a job! A real big girl job with a salary, benefits and a 401k! It's craziness! I will be working at The Community Foundation of Shreveport-Bossier as the "Office Manager." I will have a lot of different task on my plate, but I think I will truely enjoy it. I will still be taking my classes on line and I should be able to apply most of the classes immediately to my new job! That is just so exciting to me! I will be updating and editing the new website, managing membership and donors, making deposits, etc etc... I will only work Thursday and Fridays at the Foundation until I finish up our big event at LSUS. Then it is full steam ahead at the Foundation! My first Thursday is this Thursday!!

As a side note, I am happy to be working downtown again...I am close to Daddy's office, which mean lunch dates again. AND I will get to eat at BlindTiger! One of my favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment