Monday, August 3, 2009

Random thoughts from the weekend...

- I now know your forehead/scalp can peel at least four times in one summer! Boo.
- I don't like funerals. I mean I know they are no ones favorite, but still they just make me sad, even when I know the person is much happier in Heaven. They always make me think about my family, and how I never want to lose anyone!
- According to the Myers-Briggs Personality Test, I am an ESTJ personality. Overview: I am the Guardian, constantly scanning my surrounding to make sure everything is in proper order. Number one career- Military Leader. Not sure if this is a good thing. Ha! Read more about me here- http://www.personalitypage.com/ESTJ.html. (It is so true it's scary!) And then see which one you are here - http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
The first website has the best descriptions but the second website offers the test for free!
- Weekends in the country are the best. Home cooked meals, plenty of reading time (that doesn't have to do with school!!), sleeping late, swinging on the porch, and pink lemonade with every meal! Ah.....
- A good laugh with your friends can make everything better!
- And finally, painting your room and then going on a 5 mile walk/run will make sure extremely tired the next day! (And the room's not done yet! More on that later...)

No comments:

Post a Comment