1. Chris and I are going to the American Idol concert in Houston tomorrow! A little weekend get away will be so fun! I can't wait!!!
2. Speaking of Chris and Houston, Chris will be leaving for Houston for Mud School August 22!! That's so soon!! He is going to learn everything there is to learn about ...mud. Yeah, I know, it's not that exciting to me either. BUT he loves working for Haliburton and knows this is a good place for him. He will be gone for 10 weeks!!! But he has weekends off so we'll manage.
3. Why does this always happen to me!?So annoying!
4. I can't remember who I have told or updated, but Papaw is out of ICU and he was on "step-down" (which was actually a floor above ICU?) He was there about a week while they weened him off oxygen and antibiotics and other medicine. Now he is moving to "home care" (which is actually on the 8th floor! Not at home!). He has physical therapy and such to get stronger since he was in a bed for so long. But should be back at home (his real home) in a couple of weeks.
5. Summer is almost over :( Not that I had a real summer - (pool days, snow cones, tanning, swimming, sleeping, etc). But I did not have any classes this summer and that was WONDERFUL! But I am only taking two in the fall, so maybe it won't be that bad. Maybe?