Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Five


1. Tomorrow is my BIG shower! I mean big. Like all my second mothers are hosting and basically half of Broadmoor was invited because they are all my family. I can't wait! It is going to be such a fun time!

2. Today is a glorious day outside! I am so upset I am having to stare at the sunshine through my office window. I wish I were laying out at the pool. Which I am pretty sure that's where Chris is. Grrrr.

3. Not only is to day Friday, it is the start of a 3 day weekend! Woo!

4. Chris' birthday is Monday! Maybe because he is older than me, but he finds birthdays to be not a big deal. I had to tell him "Well welcome to the world where birthdays are a BIG deal!" I don't know why he doesn't like to celebrate birthdays, but that will change. I bought him a grill as his present. I had to give it to him when he got off the rig on Wednesday, because it is a little hard to wrap and hide a grill. He loved it. And when he opened the grilled, his wedding ring was inside. Honestly, I think that was his favorite part- which just melts my heart.

5. So Saturday is my shower, Sunday we are grilling for Chris' birthday and Monday I am going to a pool party during the day while Chris' golfs and then we are going to Pepaws for dinner. Whew! Good thing we get that extra day off!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment