Friday, November 18, 2011

Running

Running, running, running!!

I have been running like crazy these days! And I mean that as in running around super busy and running in some 5Ks!

First there was No Excuses - 29:51

Then there was the Great Pumpkin Run- 28:51
It was REALLY cold during this run. It was an 8 a.m. race, which is normal, but it was just really cold!!

Then I had the Southfield Pie Run- 28:46
I was a little disappointed I didn't do better, but this course was EXTREMELY hilly. It was a little cold that morning, but the hills are what did me in. Bummer.

I have done pretty good running during the week. Usually three or so times, except for this week. But I do not want to quick right before the holidays! Yikes!

Still debating on a half marathon in March. That is a lot to work up to and March will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment