Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I am loving Wednesday


Here's another fun little link up, What I am Loving Wednesday!

1. I am loving living in our new home! It is mainly organized. I have gone through as much as I can and now Chris will be home to go through the rest! :)

2. I am loving that Chris comes home today! those 7 days gone are tooooo long!
Us at a wedding a few weeks ago. 
3. I am loving that we are going on vacation Friday!!! We're headed to Broken Bow, Oklahoma! I cannot wait! I seriously want to "accidently forget" my cell phone just to get away from everything! But I am sure it will somehow make the trip.

4. I am loving these little snacks! They taste JUST like brown sugar/cinnamon Poptarts, but are only 100 calories!

5. I am loving that we got our new kitchen table in today! We have a smallish nook for a table and I have been searching high and low for something to go in that space. I think I found it!
New table! From Red Door Interiors

6. I am loving that it rained on Sunday night! Yes, I am still excited about it. We need rain so bad. At the new house, the builder laid sod. That's all well and nice when it is cool and there are rain showers. But when it is July/August and hot as all get out, you have to water the yard every.single.day. I fear what our water bill is going to look like. I keep telling myself if we have to re-sod all the dead grass, that bill will be even MORE than the water bill. That's my logic anyway...

The thunder rolled, and the lighting struck.

What are you loving?

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try those pastry crisps. I love brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts. Love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete