Sunday, October 17, 2010

Favorite YouTubes

I don't do much Internet surfing or YouTube-ing, but if I catch wind of a funny video I like to look them up and have a good laugh. Here are some of my favorites. Most are pretty old and have been around but they are just toooo funny!

Bon Qui Qui at King Burger- I hate to say it...I know every word

David after the Dentist- sounds like me after my trip to the dentist

Model Falls on Runway- What I love about this is that the news casters can't stop laughing!

Serious Baby...Sometimes- I have never, ever seen Chris laugh as hard as he did watching this

Scarlet Takes a Tumble- Why do people film themselves doing things like this??!


Beyonce Clown- I hope this poor girl is ok!

Hide Yo Kids!- hi-lar-iousssss!

Redneck Ninja- my brother introduced this one to me



Ahhhhh, I just love these videos. Just makes me laugh out loud. Enjoy and thank me later! :)

Do you have any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment