Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just for a day...

Just for a day...

I would love to be a cake decorator. I love baking and cooking. How fun would it be to have a bakery?! I think it would be totally fun. I love watching the cake shows. What a fun job, but I would probably only last for a day.

Wouldn't it be fun to be a florist for a day?! I l.o.v.e. flowers. How fun would it be to play with pretty flowers all day and make pretty arrangements? Very fun if you ask me.

Wouldn't it be fun to be a writer, for a day. Just to leisurely write about whatever topic I wish. A romance novel, or a crime, or just my thoughts on whatever topic I like.

Wouldn't it be fun to be a chef for a snazzy restaurant? It would be so fun to create new menu items. And to have all the cool kitchen gadgets at my finger tips!

I would say it would be cool to be a painter, but let's be honest, I am so NOT artistic. But if I actually could draw, it would be totally fun to be a painter.

Wouldn't it be neat to design different publications? To take pictures of check presentations, faculty, and a beautiful campus? Wouldn't it be cool to work for your alma mater? Receive media calls, write press releases, and show important people around campus. Oh wait, that is what I do everyday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment