Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Five- Thanksgiving Edition


(Ahhahahaha, how funny are these 5 turkeys!!)

1. I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am so blessed to have amazing parents who support me (still ha!). An awsome brother who is just growing up to be an amazing man like my daddy. I am thankful for my extended family. My loving grandparents who are still setting an example of how to live an honorable life. My awesome aunt Nene and Tony who love on me as much as they can. My crazy uncles and aunts and GREAT uncles and GREAT aunts who I will get to see Thursday! I am thankful for Thanksgiving when we can all come together to just enjoy each other's company (and cooking skills).

2. I am thankful for my second family- my friends! Really they could go in number one because they are my family. I love my girls so much! I know any one of them would be there for me at a moments notice. And I the same for them.

3. I am so thankful that Chris will be home for Thanksgiving! He is working his little booty off on a rig right now and I can't wait for him to be home! He got lucky and will have Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's off!! WAHOOO! I am so thankful that he is a hard worker and wants to provide for his family in the future [ who ever it may be with ;) ]. But I am even more thankful we can spend the holidays together!

4. I am thankful for a great job! Some days are better than others but I could not be happier with where I am at!

5. I am so thankful for Thanksgiving in general. It is my favorite holiday. I always have so much to be thankful for and I love getting together with friends and family to give thanks! I am also thankful that after Thanksgiving comes Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment