Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Five

 1. It's Frrrrriiiiiiday, Friiiiiiday! Got to get down on Friiiday. If you don't know what I am singing, please view this and you will be caught up. And then you will hate me because it is so annoying but will be stuck in your head all day. You're welcome.

2. I had a really good week at the gym. I went Monday-Thursday and had good work outs. I also ate really healthy this week. Go me!

3. Kickin in the front seat, Sittin in the back seat....Got make my miiiind up, which seat can I taaaaaake....

4. We still need to pick out tuxes for the men. And shoes for girls. Because right now, the boys are naked and the girls are shoeless...that would make for an eventful wedding.

5. Ok, one more...




Partyin, partyin, YEAH! Partyin, partyin, YEAH! We, We, We so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment