Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Five


1. Today is not just a Friday, it is GOOD Friday!! Do you know why it is GOOD Friday? Let me tell you. Today is Good Friday because today is the day Jesus died on the cross for my sins, and your sins, and the worlds sins! He died for me and He died for you. Hallelujah!! 

2. And this weekend is not just a weekend. It is EASTER weekend! Because after three days of being in the tomb, Jesus arose from the dead and because of his resurrection, I can go to Heaven! Hallelujah!

3. And this weekend is more than Easter eggs, bunnies, and family dinners. This weekend is about remembering what Jesus did for me. He died for my sins, in my place! Hallelujah!

4. Thank you Father for sending your son in my place. Thank you for providing a way for me to get to Heaven! Thank you for allowing me to be a child of God. 

5. So rather than the picture up top, this is what this GOOD Friday is about:

HALLELUJAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment