Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Five


1. Almost three weeks into married life. Time flys. Actually it seems like it is dragging because Chris has been on a rig pretty much since we got back from the honeymoon :( I sure do miss him.

2. I want a dog. I need a dog. Soon.

3. I know everyone says it everyday, but it is so hot!!!!! It is insanely hot! Uneabrably hot! The grass crunches like leaves when you walk on it. We need some rain!!!!

4. School starts Monday. Oh.My.Goodness. I have to teach public relations to college students next week! what the heck was I thinking!! I hardly know what I am doing every day! How am I going to teach someone else what to do?!

5. I have busy, busy weekends coming up! JL retreat, wedding shower, another shower, and a wedding! But what is most exciting is the FOOTBALL is underway! Well, almost. Preseason has started, but that a good enough reason for me to wear my Saints jersey! :)

BONUS- With football, comes cooler weather, and with cooler weather comes Thanksgiving! Yes, I am already looking forward to Thanksgiving. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment