Monday, August 15, 2011

Wedding day!

July 30, 2011

Our Wedding Day.

It was actually a completely stress-free day, for me. I believe my mom was freaking out bit, but I just knew if anything was going to come up, we would get it figured out. I knew where all the wedding party was. The girls were with me all day, the boys went paintballing. Everyone knew their time to be at Hill Country, and it was all easy as pie.

I actually slept pretty good the night before. I did wake up 30 minutes before my alarm. The girls began showing up at my house to get ready. Susan came to my house to do everyone's hair and we went two at a time to Couture Cosmetics to have make up done. Casey and Jennifer (and of course Faith) were fabulous and our make-up was AMAZING!

Me and Momma after makeup
Mallory came to help with hair. 
The only person to cut my hair. 
We had Jason's Deli for lunch plus candy galore, rice crispy treats and pink lemonade to top it off- though I had about 17 bottle of water. 

That is one thing I noticed, I had to pee every 5 seconds. I don't know if it was nerves or what. Weird.

We all got ready and ended up having about and a hour and a half before we had to leave for Hill Country. We sat around chatted, had a toast, and watch The Break-up. Irony? We were all talking about that scene at the table where they sing, so we just had to watch it!

One last toast before we head out. 
We made it out to Hill Country. We looked at all the finishing touches Jeanie was putting together. Listened to a little music. And tried to relax a bit. I really wasn't feeling any nerves yet. Chris said he was just anxious and ready for everything to start.


My favorite picture.
We got dressed and took group pictures out front before the ceremony so we wouldn't have much to do after the ceremony. 
Maid of Honor.
Amber
Mom
Crystin
Readers: Brooke and Lindsay
There ceremony was perfect. There were way more people there than I expected which was nice. I can't wait to get the pictures back from Hunter so I can see the whole ceremony!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment