Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pre-Wedding

WOW! What a crazy, wonderful 2 weeks I have had!!

I AM MARRIED!!

Holy cow. It is awesome. Chris really is the love of my life and it is awesome to know he is mine forever. I love him so much and our day was amazing!

But before we get to the wedding day, there was so much going on before the wedding!

First, our accountability group from high school got together. We started this tradition when Lindsay got married last summer. And we continued with my wedding and Brooke's is next! It is soooo weird to say I have known most of these girls since middle school- over 10 years ago! Yikes!

 Jordan, Lindsay, Me, Jacqueline, Lauren, Kelly (Laura came but had to leave early and we missed you Brooke!)
So that was Thursday. Then comes Friday: Bridal Tea, Nails and Rehearsal Dinner.

Three of my other mothers hosted a bridal tea on Friday at the Glenwood Village Tearoom. It was quite lovely and we all had a great time. It was just a chance to sit and have lunch before the madness of Saturday started (which turned out to be quite stress-free!).


Hostess with the Mostest! 

All my girls! 
With Moms! 
Crystin!

After lunch we all went to have our nails done! We decided to do that Friday, just one less thing to have to do Saturday. We had so much fun at Red Carpet Nails. We had a huge room in the back to ourselves. We relaxed in those fabulous massage chairs and had a girly little time. 

Jessica and Hannah
The Bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment