Those days are over.
Now that we are out here with the parentals, I am about 10 minutes away from work. Which is really nothing to whine about, but it is still further.
Then I got to thinkin, when the new house is built my commute is going to be like 30 minutes. So then I got to thinkin, what could I do with those 30 minutes? (I am a HUGE fan of multi-tasking.) I began to come up with a list of "Things to do during my commute."
- Whiten my teeth. Don't most strip require 30 minutes? Perfect!
- Pray. Thought I like to concentrate when I pray and that may be hard to do in 5 o'clock traffic. But I could try it out.
- Of course, listen to music. And more specifically, KLove. Because if I can't pray, I can at least worship with song.
- Catch up with friends. I'm thinking I can start calling friends who have moved and get back in touch with them. A solid 30 minute conversation can go a long way. (I've got my eye on you Brooke and Lindsay! And Lauren, though I already keeps tabs on you.)
- I really wish I had a third hand. Then I could like paint my nails or something?! (BIG fan of multi-tasking)
- I could blog? With my new iPhone, I can use the talk to text feature and just speak my blogs and they write themselves! I should probably give this a test run while the car is in park.
That's all the ideas I came up with for now.
What do you on your drive home?