Friday, January 6, 2012

Just a wee bit...

Well, I am just a wee bit behind in blogging. I am pretty sure the month of December came and went in the blink of an eye! Whew! I had a great Christmas and New Years! And I was SO thankful because Chris was actually home for most of it! Woo!

We were just a wee bit busy during the holidays with Christmas parties and family dinners. But I wouldn't change any of it! I love to be busy and I love that i was busy with FUN stuff!

I got just a wee bit sick on Christmas, and therefore; got everyone in Chris's family a wee bit sick too! Oops. Somehow Chris, his mom and his dad all got the illness BUT my Mom and Dad (who we are now living with, did I mention that?) did not get sick. Irony. Any who, I was down for the count for two days with fever and everything. Chris only had one day of fever, but he can no longer say, "Well, I haven' been sick in years!" Sorry boo.

I really was a wee bit sick all of December and there for did less than a wee bit of running. :( I was doing so well and then it got cold. And it gets dark so early. And I was sick. (These are all of my excuses.) I hope to start doing a wee bit MORE running SOON!

I also hope to do a wee bit more blogging... but we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment