Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm excited!

Normally, on Fridays I write a Friday Five. (Well, actually, I know I haven't done one of those in a reallllly long time, but it is what I used to do!)

But I things are just so great, I don't think I can narrow it down to just five things this Friday.

I am so excited about things going on right now!! That's not to say, there are things I am not so excited about, but it is so much better/easier/pleasant to focus on the exciting things!

I am so excited about our girls (I don't like to call us "women," we're all still kids right??) small group that is meeting! It is so fun to be able to share and grow and learn from other gals my age and in the same 'season' of life. It is actually quite neat, because none of us really knew each other before our BGroup, which leads me to thing number 2 I am excited about...

I am excited about our B Group! God has mashed together a wonderful group to meet on Sunday mornings! Our group just keeps growing and growing! We have new faces every week! It is so exciting to be a part of something that God had planned from the very beginning. I love getting together for socials and service projects with the group.

I am excited Chris may be able to come home tonight! Rig move=a few extra days at home! Woot!

I am excited to get my car washed today! It's filthy. It's the little things, people.

I am excited it is the weekend!

I am excited it is not freezing cold outside!

I am excited for the Junior League Provisional Scavenger Hunt tomorrow! Because really, who doesn't LOVE a scavenger hunt?! I am probably going to act like it is the Amazing Race. Maybe there is a million dollar prize at the end??

T.G.I.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment