Saturday, January 7, 2012

DDD

Daddy - Daughter Day!
What a great day!

Slept in, well 8:30. That's sleeping in for me. Woke up lazed around a little. Went and ran errands with Dad. Somehow going to Lowe's with Dad is always better than going there by myself. 

Tried out the new Genghis Grill. Dad had been once, but I have not. It was pretty good. I really want to take Chris there because I think he will really like it. 

Then came home. Watched a little tv, but then decided to treat myself to a mani/pedi. (When I don't have anything to do, I spend money.) Then picked up some Fruiti Yogo for the ride home. It was so pretty on the drive home- sun shining a perfect temperature. I even rolled the window down! Until the wind messed up my hair. 

Now I'm home. Just me and Dad for now. I baked cookies. Got some ribs marinating. Baking some potatoes in the oven. YUM. 

What a great day. 



Oh, and the Saints play tonight! WHO DAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment