1. I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case you didn't know :)
2. See the flowers above, yes, that's all I have been thinking about. Flowers, colors, dates. food, dress, colors, location, money, colors. Ah! It. is.so.over.whelming!!! There are soooo many things that have to be decided on!! And while I am not really in a time crunch, I just want to get it done so I can enjoy being engaged! And plan the fun stuff like showers and registering! :)
3. Colors. Did you ever think sometimes you learned about in kindergarten could be to stressful?! I mean it is just a color. Red. Yellow. Black. White. Blue. But ohhhhhh, no. You have maroon, bright red, apple red, shiny red, then the paler reds that begin to flirt with Pink. I mean its exhausting just trying to pick a color!!!
4. I know men usually don't care about the wedding plans, but I like to pretend they do. So while I am pretending that Chris actually cares what the colors are, I don't want make any decisions while he isn't here. Which is hard to do because he is on a rig for the next 14 days with no cell reception. Makes it a little tricky. But besides all that pretending, Chris is color blind- so why do I want his opinion any way???? Because I want him to love it too!
5. With ALLLLLL this excitement I am really trying not to lose focus of what this season is about,