Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Five


1. I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case you didn't know :)

2. See the flowers above, yes, that's all I have been thinking about. Flowers, colors, dates. food, dress, colors, location, money, colors. Ah! It. is.so.over.whelming!!! There are soooo many things that have to be decided on!! And while I am not really in a time crunch, I just want to get it done so I can enjoy being engaged! And plan the fun stuff like showers and registering! :)

3. Colors. Did you ever think sometimes you learned about in kindergarten could be to stressful?! I mean it is just a color. Red. Yellow. Black. White. Blue. But ohhhhhh, no. You have maroon, bright red, apple red, shiny red, then the paler reds that begin to flirt with Pink. I mean its exhausting just trying to pick a color!!!

4. I know men usually don't care about the wedding plans, but I like to pretend they do. So while I am pretending that Chris actually cares what the colors are, I don't want make any decisions while he isn't here. Which is hard to do because he is on a rig for the next 14 days with no cell reception. Makes it a little tricky. But besides all that pretending, Chris is color blind- so why do I want his opinion any way???? Because I want him to love it too!

5. With ALLLLLL this excitement I am really trying not to lose focus of what this season is about, my engagement, CHRISTMAS and JESUS! Even without the distraction of planning a wedding, the Christmas hustle and bustle can make you lose the true meaning of Christmas. Don't forget, Jesus is the reason for the season! And we are celebrating the birth of that sweet baby that came to save the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment