Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Can you believe 2010 is just about gone!!?? What a year this has been!! I got a new job and a fiance! And that was just within the last 6 months! The first six months was surrounded with the adventures of dating and exploring career options. I really focused on school last Spring and deciding what I wanted with the future. Chris came along and has really supported me with whatever decision I wanted to make. Chris also got a new job with Halliburton and he couldn't be happier! 

It's so weird to talk about 2011 with "we" instead of just "I." I just think about the wedding or see another wedding and I get so emotional because I can't believe my dreams are coming true!!! It is really ridiculous how excited I am and how sappy and thankful I get when I think about my new life in 2011. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

A look back at 2010:














Here's to 2011!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment