Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Remember this day 12.5.10

Yep, That's what Chris told me on Sunday night when HE PROPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, you read right and yes, that was a LOT of exclamation points! We are SO excited! I keep telling Chris I am more excited than him, but he says its because he has known longer! Haha!

And there it is! Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk! It is absolutely perfect! He had it customed made to a picture I sent him in October, as a joke!!

So the next question is "Have you picked a date??" And the answer is a resounding NO!!! Ha! Not that I am not super ready to walk down that aisle, but it has been 2 days and we just haven't gotten that far! His schedule can be a little crazy, so we want to let that settle down. I don't know where the ceremony will be, or the reception, or the band (or d.j.?), or my colors, or wedding party, or my dress, or flavor of cake, or the food, or how big or how small. No I don't really have an answer to ANY of those questions- And don't judge me! Sure a girl always dreams of her wedding, but I never had anything specific in mind! I know all the stars have to align just perfectly, so I don't want to get too committed to a date and then recepetion place be booked or nail down the church and then minister can't be there. Ah! Too much to think about!

And I don't want to miss this time to just be over the moon excited! Sunday night was like living in a dream!!!!! Who would want to give that up to worry about the details?! Not me!

I want to say my blogging will increase. Because I want to document everything! But I have a feeling life will be getting quite insane! Haha! I will do my best and try to keep everyone up to date! I am sure I will be creating a wedding website with all the details (whenever we actually figure those out).

**Also, I just had to add two new tags- Proposal and wedding!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH! **

Lots of more details to come!





*Also, I realize that I am posting this on December 7, which is also Pearl Harbor Rememberence Day, and I will never forget that day either. A huge thank you to all the current and past military members. I will forever be grateful.*

No comments:

Post a Comment