Monday, December 13, 2010

Say Cheese!

I love taking pictures. I carry my camera with me every.where. It is always in my purse. I just never want to leave the camera at home because (since Shreveport is now the Hollywood of the South), you just never know who you may see around town. So I always have my camera handy. I have a Canon PowerShot SD630. It's a small point and shoot camera but takes great pictures. I couldn't be more pleased.

But since I have started at LSUS I have access to a Canon EOS 50D:

This is a WHOA fancy camera. I love taking pictures with it. I feel like a pro. And taking pictures with this camera and seeing the results has led me to the conclusion that anyone can be a good photographer- you just need a good camera. This camera takes incredible photos. I take pictures and put them on the website or show them around the office and people just rave. And I'm like, "are they serious??" Using this camera takes no effort but it does take fabulous photos!










No comments:

Post a Comment