Friday, July 20, 2012

Celebrating the South - Louisiana!

Last day of linking up with Leslie at Blonde Ambition!

Today's linkup is about celebrating your region of the South. It's pretty clear how I feel about Louisiana. A fairly large chunk of my posts have to do with food in Louisiana, traveling in Louisiana, sports in Louisiana, food in Louisiana- did I already say that one?

One of my favorite posts about Louisiana was this one- Louisiana, My Home Sweet Home.  I found a "You know you are from Louisiana when..." It is hilarious because most of them are true! If you don't understand one of them, I will happily explain! 

I know our politics are corrupt, our names are weird and we have holidays for Mardi Gras- but that is what makes Louisiana what it is!  There is no place quite like home. 
Pretty much sums up Louisiana.


No comments:

Post a Comment